Buy Dihydrocodeine 30mg
Buy Dihydrocodeine 30mg is an opioid medicine (sometimes called an opiate).
It is used to treat moderate-to-severe
types of pain. It works by binding to certain
tiny areas, called opioid receptors, in your
central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).
This leads to a decrease in the way you feel
pain and your reaction to pain. Dihydrocodeine
is available on a prescription from a doctor.
Dihydrocodeine is sometimes prescribed
in combination with the painkiller paracetamol
in a medicine called co-dydramol.
Before taking dihydrocodeine
Some medicines are not suitable for people
with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine
may only be used if extra care is taken.
For these reasons, before you start taking
dihydrocodeine, it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a problem with the way your
- liver works, or a problem with the way your kidneys work
- If you have prostate problems or any
- difficulties passing urine.
- If you have any breathing problems, such
- as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- If you have been told you have low blood pressure.
- than a week or have an inflammatory bowel problem.
- If you have a condition causing muscle
- weakness, called myasthenia gravis.
- If you have recently had a severe head injury.
- This includes any medicines you are
- taking which are available to buy without
- a prescription, as well as herbal and
- complementary medicines.
How to take dihydrocodeine
- Before you start the treatment, read the
- manufacturer’s printed information leaflet
- from inside the pack. It will give you more
- information about dihydrocodeine and will
- provide you with a full list of the side-effects which
- you may experience from taking it.
- Take dihydrocodeine exactly as your doctor
- tells you to. There are several different strengths
- of tablet available, so your doctor or
- pharmacist will tell you how often you
- should take your doses. As a guide, 30 mg tablets
- the pack to remind you about what the doctor said to you.
- Swallow the tablets with a drink of water.
- Dihydrocodeine should preferably to
- taken after food, as this can help prevent
- feelings of sickness which can sometimes
- occur with the first few doses.
- DHC Continus®, these are specially
- formulated to release dihydrocodeine
- slowly to give you a more even painkilling
- effect throughout the day. It is important
- that you swallow the tablets whole
- (do not chew or crush them), otherwise
- bloodstream too quickly and cause problems.
- liquid medicine for your child, check the
- label carefully to make sure you are giving the correct dose.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as
- soon as you remember and then
- continue taking your doses as before.
- Do not take two doses together to make up for a forgotten dose.